"Either write something worth doing or do something worth writing."
-Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Cami's 2nd Birthday Party

Okay. I think everyone knows about my little addiction to a good party. And what's a good party without good party planning? Tanner asked in a scared and aprehensive sort of way, "what's going to happen when she turns 16?" I know, I know, she's only 2. But that doesn't mean we couldn't recycle some decorations and stick a monkey on them (her favorite animal in existence) and the have an ice cream social and egg hunt right? Simple. Fun.

I think it was a total hit. My friend Valerie took some pictures and did a fabulous job.








Elijah and Ethan

Her bestie Conner

Had to wear the monkey ears


Blowing out the candles


Who's that good looking bearded man?



Friends!


Egg hunting


Matching and idn't even plan it!



I blame genetics on her candy addition. Grandma!!!

Bubbles!!

Uncle Natie and C Playing


More friends!


Aunt Jen and Lincoln

Love Addie's face

Cooper. She calls him "the baby."

Ready to egg hunt


Lizzie and Gwen counting the goods


Grandma kisses

She loved all of her presents!!


Our dear best neighbor and friend Gayle 

After party recouping 

Rosefina! She is my friend who started the nonprofit with me to help Kenyan orphans kenya.kaiizen.org 

3 generations


Little after party conference watching. 

Cousin Snuggles and Secrets



Nate and Mom

AJ and Lincoln