- The picturesque landscape was breath-taking. We had a lake view from our air-conditioned cabin. The pines and tall trees felt seclusive and it was not too hot with hardly any bugs.
- I had meaningful and interesting chats with almost all of my cousins. I really love and admire them. I wish we were all closer!
- We played played played. Cami would not stop. Not for a bloody leg after falling. Not for her mom yelling after at her. Not for anything in the world. That girl went full throttle getting into everything and loving running around the outdoors. Made me wish for more land here.
- Great food and fun company filled our days. We laked it up, ate it up, cracker wackered it. (More details to come) and hardly had time to lounge we were having so much fun!
- We were in the PARADE in the 4th of July Parade! See below for details!
- Now for Cracker Wacker. It was Hunger Games madness. Kids forced to compete for the sake of their parent's pride. They burst out crying after they realized the game involved hitting and getting hit. They were terrified. No smiles, all serious. It was war. It was unforteuntely the most hilarious thing I have ever seen.
|Champion of Cracker Wacker|
|Notice the trauma victim in the background|
|The adults played and things got even more violent|
|Uncle P Diddy with his cracker strategically placed|
|Survival of the Fittest|