"Either write something worth doing or do something worth writing."
-Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

After 5 hours of cleaning... HOME DEBUT


Here is our home!

We love it. Granted I would do more with it if I had endless amounts of money to spend on decor, but I'm pretty pleased with what Craigslist and a little bit of paint has done for us.
Here it is. Right on the street
Come on in.

My favorite room. Where I teach and where my books live.



Piano Parental Waiting Area




Bathroom on main level

Family room 




Love my huge kitchen counter



Dining Room Area





Baby and Kitty Play Area






Downstairs Bathroom


Our bedroom
I'm thinking of painting the walls the color of that green blanket. Thoughts? 
I also want to get some nice curtains, maybe sheer/white after I paint the walls. 
Our bano 
Our office. 
We love our new computer! :) 
Cami and Kitty's Bathroom

Cami's Room! We just painted it green. Yes, apple green. 





Someday, I'll finish spelling the rest of her name. :) 

"Let me out Mom!"